Monday, July 6, 2009

Creative Monday





Jon and I had such a great weekend! For the fourth, we enjoyed cooking dinner with Jon's family, and watched fireworks on their lakeside condo. On Sunday we went to Milwaukee to visit one of Jon's, Kerry/Edwards campaign friends. I fell in love with Milwaukee! We ate brunch in the third ward, which included a build your OWN mimosa bar (OMG!), we checked out Summerfest, the Museum of Art, and sat on a beach (yes, a real beach!) and enjoyed a beer in one of the coolest neighborhoods I have been in, in a long while (it's now on my list of places to live when I win the lottery!)

Today, I was able to create. I planted an herb garden, which includes chocolate mint, parsley, basil, chives, cilantro, thyme and rosemary. I also responded to a stamping challenge to decorate a corset card, and then I created a cute dog card. Hope you like it :0)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Corey! Just stopping by to check out your blog. :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete