Thursday, July 16, 2009

First Splitcoast Stamper Post


For those who know me, I never lose sleep, but last night I was so excited to post my newest card, I woke up like a kid waiting for Santa. I was so inspired by my friend & fellow stamper Jen Sannes' tips on how to use Splitcoaststampers.com to grow my stamping & blogging abilities, I couldn't wait to make my debut! If you have time, check out Splitcoaststampers.com, it's an endless source of creativity and crafty passion.

Here's my first Splitcoast post, using Stampin' Up's Fun & Fast Notes - Happy New Baby stamp. I used green bazzil, a Yours Truly Chocolate scallop card (which I purchased for our wedding and never used, so I have 80 of these...), Sale-a-Bration Delicate Dots Designer Paper, and 1" Double Sided Grosgrain Ribbon in Bashful Blue. The buttons and green rhinestones were part of an amazing gift given to me by my Mom a few Christmases ago where she gave me every supply needed to start paper crafting. Thanks Mom!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this card - your detail is fabulous! :)
    I especially like the buttons and bling. Great job!

    ReplyDelete